Cedar Gate in Livingston,
New Jersey is an intimate townhome community built for the ultimate in spacious, elegant living. Just one block to the bus to New York City, close to freeways and major thoroughfares such as I-80 and Routes 10 and 510, it’s also conveniently
close to shopping at the town center, Livingston Mall, the Mall at Short Hills, dining, recreation, highly rated Blue Ribbon schools, and state-of-the-art medical care at St. Barnabus Hospital. The community lies just down the road from the extensive South Mountain Reservation, a large outdoor recreational area housing Turtle Back Zoo. This central location offers you an ideal mix of suburban, urban, outdoor recreation, and luxury. A quiet community of 54 Townhouses, the gorgeous 21st century townhomes are designed with functional elegance: gourmet kitchens, designer baths, granite counter tops, fireplaces, and basements. Enjoy flexible spaces such as lofts and offices/bonus rooms and decks. Some models include elevator access to all levels. Cedar Gate offers Superlative,
Maintenance-Free Living without sacrificing space in the
Top-Rated Livingston NJ School District. It is a great place to Live,
Relax and Enjoy life.
With its thoughtful Energy Star rated design, upscale finishes, gracious flexible floor plans, and proximity to lifestyle amenities, this is an exciting neighborhood for buyers in
Northern New Jersey. At Cedar Gate, your lawn
mowing and snow removal are all taken care of, so you'll have
plenty of time to enjoy life.
Livingston lies just
18 miles west of New York City in Essex County,
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
Enviable Location in Sought-After Livingston, New Jersey.
Ultimate Convenient Location! Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
2 Floor Plans starting from 2300-3800 Sq. Feet with flexible, open, and bright layouts.
- Soaring ceilings, ample natural light, second floor lofts, and tray ceilings make the homes airy and bright!
- All homes include a 2-car garage, gourmet kitchens, fireplaces, Trex decks, and basements.
- One block from community is a NJ Transit Bus to NYC.
- 45 +/- minute drive to Manhattan.
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 10 +/- minutes drive to World Class Shopping at The Mall at Short Hills.
Close to Major Routes like 24 and 10, I-280, I-78, Garden State
Parkway, provide for the Greatest Location and
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore. The Meadowlands Sports Complex, Paper Mill Playhouse, NJ Performing Arts Center, and Morristown’s Mayo Center for the Performing Arts are just a few of the nearby attractions.
- Livingston has an Excellent, Blue Ribbon-awarded School System.
Cedar Gate at Livingston, NJ
built from 2007-2015 and it consists of Townhomes
featuring 3-4 Bedrooms and 2.1 to 3.1 Baths and 2-Car Attached Garages.
Open and Bright Design with Lofty interiors and a Modern Floor
Plans bring a new level of Elegance to Townhome Living.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful and Professionally
Cedar Gate Listings / Homes for Sale
Community Details, Information
- Community Type: Luxury Townhomes/Townhouses
- Price Range: $725,000 - $900,000
- Beds/Baths: 3-4 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Number of Units: 54
- Year Built: 2008-2015
- Common Features: Elegant Townhomes offering 2300 to 3800+ Sq Ft of Living Space. Ample windows with light and bright interiors, soaring ceilings, second-floor loft areas, hardwood floors, Gourmet eat-in kitchens with Breakfast room, Granite countertops and Stainless-steel appliances, Designer Baths, Tray-Ceilings, Fireplaces, Trex Decks, Basements. Some units have Elevators with access to All Levels. Energy Star-rated homes with two zones, natural gas forced-hot-air heating; central air conditioning.
- Schools: Excellent Blue Ribbon Livingston Public Schools.
- Public Transportation: Easy commute. 1 Block to NYC Bus.
- Fun & Recreation: Close to the Mall at Short Hills.
- Special Features: Convenient location 1 block to NYC Bus and Saint Barnabas hospital and Houses of Worship
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.